Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Quokka
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Tony knows their stuff
Default Trek session 88 frame.

Item: 2011 trek session 88 frame large.

Price: start at 2000buks posted. ONO

Info: Bike was raced for 1 and a half seasons then pulled apart and stored as i injured my knee playing indoor soccer. It comes with a fox RC4 custom tuned shock, a nuke proof saddle and seatpost combo, a headset, spare derailluer hanger and an E-thirteen LG1+ guide. Structurally it is dent and crack free. However the paint work is showing signs of being on a shuttle and raced and it could do with a touch up. However this does not effect the ride as it has the custom trek world racing colour scheme which minus's a good 5seconds from your race runs automatically. Saddle is showing signs of wear but has not torn, E-thirteen has seen a few rocks but has plenty of life left in it. The headset is brand spanking new as i had it sitting around.
I also have a custom FJC kit i will include with the frame. I have 1 trek jerseys and a pair of Alpine star shorts. The trek jerseys have Sparkie on the back but the jersey matches the frame perfectly. They are size XL(indonesian sizes are alot smaller than ours) and the shorts are size 38". Neither are torn at all and the Jersey is very clean.
The rear seat stay did have a small crack in it which was replaced under warranty. However Trek sent me the silver coloured rear stay so i have had it powder coated satin black to match the rest of the frame. they also sent me a chainstay by accident which i will give with the frame as i have no use for it, however it will need painting to match the frame, thanks Trek, you really did me a solid their.
This bike is quick. I cannot explain how stable this bike really is.

I will get current pics of the frame only soon but for now here are some of it complete.

This is the best pic of the Jersey and shorts atm.