Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Quokka
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-12-2015, 09:52 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Goosey at standard level
Default F.S: Wii U pro controllers and TT01D RC car

Item: Wii U Pro Controller x 2 / Tamiya TT01D Remote control car.

Price: $80 / $200 ONO

Condition: New / Used and shows signs of wear and tear.

Info: Hi guys, I figure it's time to sell some of my things that I no longer use, so up for grabs I have:

2 x Wii U pro controllers. These are practically brand new, they've been taken out of the boxes to use at a friend's place, but we never used them. I think I still have the boxes for these (?). Asking $80 for the pair.

Tamiya TT01D Remote control car with upgrades. The car has a 12.5 turn brushless motor, however it cogs on fast starts, a brushless 45a ESC, aluminium drive shaft, cups and other minor parts upgraded with aluminium. The springs have been upgraded and it also has the oil shocks which come standard on this model. I have replaced both differentials, the spur gear and the pinion. it has an 1800mah liPo battery and will do around 50-60km/h perhaps more. With a 9t motor and 23 tooth pinion (roughly $80 worth), you'll reach 80km/h+ easily, but just need to find a way to disperse heat.

This car does not come with a remote controller or battery charger, however both are available from any hobby store. The shell (calsonic r34 skyline) has seen better days, and should probably be replaced, although I have run some LED headlamps and tail lamps with custom resistors, they can likely be re-used in a new shell. you'll need 4 new body-post mount clips as well, which cost roughly $3-5 for a pack of 10. Asking $200.

(These TT01Ds retail new for $150+ with no aluminium and carbon fiber upgrades, brushed motor and ESC, no battery, and a very basic remote, this vehicle is worth almost twice that in parts alone).

More photos available on request

Please call me on Zero four three, double zero, seven six, five eight five