Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 06:52 PM
STI Master

Fozzy at standard level
Default Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K6

Hey Guys, Posting this for a friend

I am Selling my GSXR

Make: Suzuki
Model: GSX-R1000
Year: 2006 Delivered 12/05
Kms: 9xxx (will have to get exact kms when I get home)
Colour: Black
Rego: Till Dec 08

Other Bits: Yoshimura TRC Carbon Slip-on Pipe, K&N Air Filter, Power Commander PCIII, Gillies Rearsets and Chain Adjusters, CRG Levers, Yoshimura Bar Ends, Tinted Screen, Oggie Knobs, Pro Bolt Pick up Bobbins, HEL Braided Brake Lines, TRE (Not installed), Vortex Exhaust Hanger, R&G Racing Fender Eliminator, Warp Speed Rad Guard and an Ohlins Steering Damper.

Other Info: Bike was purchase brand new by myself in December of 05 and has been looked after very well has had all the booked services and is runnin Motul fully synthetic oil. Service work has been done by Lloyd Chapman's Motorcycles. The bike has done 1 track day and has been crashed once. The crash was a low speed high side and the damage was repaired by the guys at Lloyd Chapman's and you wouldn't be able to tell its been crashed everything that was damaged was replaced. Chain and Sprockets are good and Tyres are good too.I have had this bike dyno tuned by Russell at Dynotime and the bike made 163.7HP and 88Nm of torque, the dyno sheet can be seen when veiwing the bike. Bike also comes with all the original parts, ie: muffler, screen, rearsets, levers, brake lines etc etc...

Reason For Sale: Time for something new.

Price: $14500ono

Contact: Craig (I will be home in on the 11th of June, Will be contactable after that date)

Phone: 0413132251

Pics: These Pics are old but since these were taken I have removed all the aftermarket stickers. Will post some new ones once I get home.