Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-01-2009, 07:45 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level
Default E.O.I / Whats it worth? 03 WRX with 49K kms

Hey guys,
the missus has just got a new job with a new company car (stock as falcommodaurion big woop!) and provided she is happy with the new job we will be selling her WRX in a few weeks..

Its a 2003 WRX (non-bugeye), manual and WRC blue with silver/grey rims and black interior and tint. Has the usual power everything, cruise control, Alpine Stereo, keypad alarm/immob, AC and reasonably new tyres and recently serviced.

We bought it in July 2007 with around 40,000kms on it and is stock apart from a stainless magnaflow catback exhaust and DEFI boost gauge.
Its now done about 49,000 kms - my girlfriend only works about 10kms up the road so thats why the kms are so low.

I dont have any pics but its in pretty good condition, one or two little door dings which the Ding King will be repairing shortly and the interior is pretty spotless.. the rear window tint is bubbled so i will be re-tinting the whole car in whatever darkness the purchaser wants.

so what do you reckon its worth?? no Redbook quotes either because if everyone bought and sold cars at their prices the market would die ROFL !!!!
The closest i can see on carsales is an 03 hatch with 88,xxx kms for $27k or a 2003 MY04 with 95,xxxkms for $26k... do they seem about right?

cheers