Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Sir AntiLag

rstasy at standard level
Default EOI: 1990 Liberty GX Wagon (RS Conversion)

Howdy guys.

Looking at getting into something RWD and preferably Toyota; possible looking down the road of a turbo diesel - so I'm looking at moving this on.

The car itself has roughly 172,xxx kms (Quite low for a car of this age) on it at this current point of time; and the motor has roughly 140,xxx kms. The motor is from a 1991 Liberty RS; sourced from Japan to my belief - and has the according 16bit Liberty RS ECU.

Has a few cosmetic faults here and there; but aside from that - it is in immaculate condition. It is tentatively washed and vacuumed twice a week. For the almost 10 months I've owned it; It's been serviced religiously - and has had the oilchange done with Total SM Quartz 10w40 and Genuine Subaru Filter 3,000 kms ago. One of the end tanks (hot side) on the radiator split, which led to a loss of coolant - so the coolant is roughly only 2,000kms old; no corrosion was evident. KU31 215/45/17 Tyres are < 2,000kms old. The motor's in good, healthy working order. For a relatively stock motor; Pulls nice and hard at the 11psi I run it day in and day out. Only driving is done to and from work (5 or 10 minutes away dependent on what depot I'm work at); or TAFE (35 minutes away)

All mods aside from the conversion has been completed by myself, and I'm an absolute perfectionist and anal about any work I do.

Hasn't given me a problem since I've had it. Only problem was a fouled cyl. 1 lead contact - which led to a miss; but has since been rectified by myself. Synchros on second are slightly worn and a bit crunchy; but rest assured it hasn't been tracked nor dragged let alone thrashed whilst I've owned it - and the pinnacle of mechanical sympathy is always given to it at all times. Rocker Cover gaskets are weeping; but already have sourced genuine replacements - and will ensure they're done before the car is sold (if such happens)

At this current point in time I'm looking at around $7,000 for the car; but flexible on the price. I'm open to trades; but ideally - looking at something Turbocharged and RWD; or a Turbodiesel fourbie of some description of a similar value.

PART OUTS ARE -NOT- HAPPENING.

Please contact me using the PM or send me an e-mail @ taylor.stevens@iinet.net.au

Cheers, Taylor.

Specs
Generation 1 Series 1 1990 Liberty GX Wagon

EJ20G Long Motor, 145,xxx kms
TD05H-16G Turbocharger
'92 RS WAIC
3" XForce TBE To 2.5" Diff Back Section (Mild Steel)
Lukey muffler w/ 2" Stainless tip
Highflow Cat. Converter
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
Custom In-Guard Silicon Intake + K&N Filter (In Guard)
v5 STi Header Tank
Modified NA Liberty Radiator
'92 AUDM RS Liberty 16bit ECU
GReddy Profec B Spec 2 Electronic Boost Controller
Bosch HEC-716 Coilpacks
Bosch 8mm Leads

'98 4.11 5MT - 4kg c diff w/ open front diff
'98 4.11 Rear VLSD
Exedy Sports Organic Clutch
Cusco ZERO1 Coilovers
Cusco Adjustable Strut Tops (Front Only)
'99 WRX 4pots + 295mm Rotors (Front) - w/ Bendix Ultimates
'92 RS 2pots + Rotors (Rear) - w/ Bendix Ultimates
v7 STi Rims, w/ Kumho KU31 215/45/17

OMP 350x90mm Dished Steering Wheel
Pioneer 1.5DIN Head Unit 4x50w output
Pioneer 6" Speakers x 4
Racetech 52mm Boost Gauge

Here's some pics:

Last edited by rstasy; 09-02-2011 at 07:25 PM.