Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree8Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-03-2012, 03:36 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

libHERty at standard level
Default 1992 Liberty, my pride & joy!

Hey guys,
I really don't want to do this but i need the cash!

Seeing what I can get for my liberty!

1992 White liberty, great body.
1994 wrx engine with about 135-140,000
5 speed manual,
Full electrics,
organic heavy duty clutch,
17'' gold wrx rims,
vf35 top mounted turbo,
strut bars/braces,
Pod filter,
fmic,
3'' tbe
440cc sti injectors < not installed yet.
walbro fuel pump,
apexi power fc with hand controller,
apexi boost pillar guage,
Tien coilovers,
7'' alpine dvd player,
3 amps, all the brands i'm not sure, just know theres three, one for dvd player, one for sub & one for speakers,
4 type s alpine speakers
2 buzerk subs,
2 mbquartz tweeters,

engine bay looks awesome, all chrome.

Only problem i've ever had was breaking down in the tunnel due to a completely dead battery, since i have charged it, but think who ever buys should invest in getting new one.

make and offer, be generous!!
rego not due till around october,
won't go lower then 8k.

Oh & it's got a full tank of fuel haha

pm only.

Old 23-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Why are you selling a white RS to buy a white RS?
RUSSGT likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23-03-2012, 04:47 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

cause i can't afford it, as i said above need the extra cash, how the hell do you know i'm looking at another?
Old 23-03-2012, 04:49 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

trust me, I will cry when i sell this!!
I cant bare to sell it, but aslong as i sell it for more the what i brought it for and what it owes me, then i can pay my bills and hopefully start over with a cheaper one!
I can buy a cheaper one & slowly work on it, as long as it drives me to A & B mayb C then i'm happy... nothing will compare to my libby!
Old 23-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

You need the cash, so you sell one money pit (old modified car) to buy another money pit (cheaper old car that you know nothing about)??

If you know yourself that this one is in good nick and nothings breaking, then why sell to get a grand or 2 back and buy a car that you have no idea about?

Break a gearbox, need a new clutch, engine goes dok dok....whatever COULD possibly happen = you being in a worse position than you are now and you on here whinging you need to sell to get some money back again.
teejay, SPOOLED, RUSSGT and 2 others like this.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Ps: want cash, why don't you sell some parts off your car? rather than sell the whole thing OR get a second job?
Old 23-03-2012, 05:25 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXXXED View Post
Ps: want cash, why don't you sell some parts off your car? rather than sell the whole thing OR get a second job?
i know thats tru,
buttt.... i don't have my licence at the moment, i never said i'm buying a new car now... i said i'm looking at a cheaper one, i've got two months till i'm on my Ps and that two months to find a cheap car... preferably a liberty.

I haven't spent a cent on ths liberty beside bigger injectors an services at asg and cosmetic... i need to pay my rent and bills and atm i dont have a job so unless yu can offer me one starting monday then i have no better way to get money!

So say in a month ive got a job, sold this and found a great deal then atleast i got out of the slump i was in!
Old 23-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Sell your unfitted Sti injectors
Sell your power fc - Lachlan will take it for 500 and give you a stock Ecu so your car runs

Dont need to spend money replacing busted ass front bumper which is going to a few hundred by the time you buy a rs one and paint it

Then you need to spend money replacing the shithouse rims on it.

Also realise you will be extremely hard pressed to get 8k for it.

Add transfer and rego, and you might be 200 bucks ahead?
lachy294 likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Subaru Tech Division

If you don't have a job, and you are struggling to pay your bills then yes sell this car, but don't go spending the money you make off it on another old modified Liberty....
If you want to be back in the same situation you are in right now then go for it.

Personally i think you should save your dosh after selling, catch a bus and train to the new job that you are going to find yourself (seeing as you don't have your licence yet anyway??

Then in six months to a year or however long it takes you to save some money to own a modified car, then go for your life
Old 23-03-2012, 05:57 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXXXED View Post
If you don't have a job, and you are struggling to pay your bills then yes sell this car, but don't go spending the money you make off it on another old modified Liberty....
If you want to be back in the same situation you are in right now then go for it.

Personally i think you should save your dosh after selling, catch a bus and train to the new job that you are going to find yourself (seeing as you don't have your licence yet anyway??

Then in six months to a year or however long it takes you to save some money to own a modified car, then go for your life

teejay how do kno so much about the car i was going to look at? i posted it on fb and don't even know who the hell you are?? stalker much?

And all i want to do is sell this, pay my phone bill electricity bill and rent and then put money away and save for a new liberty, thanks for ruiening this F/S add, doubt anyone will want to buy it now!!!

seriously you should respect what other people want to do instead of harrasing on here, i know what i want to do & i'll do what i like with my car!

I'm sure my boyfriend or family would happily help me out financially if i kept the car anyways, it's my choice!
Closed Thread