Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

kurt_blastoff at standard level
Default 2009 MY10 WRX Sedan - Immaculate, Original condition, Lowest km's in Perth

PLEASE DELETE THREAD MODS!!

Change in circumstances means I will be keeping the car.

No longer for sale.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Up for sale today is truly something special.

Please see below and excuse the length of the description, it has essentially been cut and pasted from my gumtree ad:

If you would rather, please head to:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/como/...rth/1023256986

This car is beyond immaculate and has only 18835 km on the Odometer.

I bought the car from Rockingham Mitsubishi Kia this time last year and the original owner had clocked up just 8000 km in the first 3 years of the car's life.

It has been washed, vacuumed and detailed every fortnight and I can safely say I have spent more time washing and detailing the car than actually driving it over the past year.

A change in work means that I now have an office based job as compared to an appointment based job and I now catch the bus to work each day. The car gets only the odd run during the week/weekend as we have another car in the garage already.

The car is completely unmolested and original with full logbook and service history covering the car right up to its 25000 km service.

There are absolutely no cosmetic, engine or any other type of enhancements done to the car with the exclusion of genuine Subaru floor mats. Other than that, the car is presented 'as-is' from the showroom floor. The car is almost 4 years old and I am not kidding you when I say it still smells, looks and drives like a new car. The paintwork and bodywork is flawless, the rims have zero kerb rash, all interior plastics are solid and Armor All'd and the tyres have plenty of rubber too. As yet another bonus, the car still has 6 months rego which will save you around $200.

The car comes with all standard features from the manufacturer.

The car would suit any buyer; including a new car buyer who doesn't want to pay over $40k, an enthusiast or collector looking for an original condition WR Blue WRX to keep or modify or even someone looking for something that is good on fuel and practical enough to be driven every day (The car has only ever been fuelled with BP Ultimate or Vortex 98 fuel and will get 550-600km to a tank that costs just over $60-65 to fill up.)

It is an absolute shame to have to sell the car but with public transport on my doorstep, it is a fantastic opportunity for my wife and I to squirrel some money away and plan some renovations and holidays so the sale will not be in vain!

The terms of sale are simple, please see below:

- No tyre kickers, time wasters or test pilots.
- If you do not have the money today, do not call me today (This includes situations such as "Oh, I'm just selling my car at the moment and it should sell next week" or "My work gives me a big commission next month, hold the car for me and I'll grab it when the money comes in". Burned before, never again.
- I am not in a rush to sell but have still priced the car at a competitive or cheaper level to others currently advertised which have between 10000km and 60000km more than mine on the Odometer.
- I will not reply to texts but I will reply to PM's and emails from Perth WRX forum members only. If you really want the car, give me a call and ensure you have the money available today
- No money is owing on the car, I paid cash for it 12 months ago.
- I would consider a swap plus cash difference for a smaller 4 cylinder car that could be used as a weekend/cricket training bunkie. It will need to be newer than 2005, manual and have very low km's. Open to different models though, let me know what you've got!

Asking $29,990 O.N.O

Note: Perth WRX members will get a carton of whatever they want (not wine or Blue Label :P) if they refer a successful buyer to me.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to call me to discuss any of the points listed above further.

Kieran - 0422 785 251 - kieran.vanpraag@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1972.JPG   DSCF1969.JPG   DSCF1989.JPG   DSCF2003.JPG   DSCF19771.JPG  

Last edited by kurt_blastoff; 15-07-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Updated details
Old 06-07-2013, 02:05 PM

Bumping this absolutely perfect specimen of a rex up to the very top!

I have adjusted the price too and am now open to the idea of swaps + cash difference.

If you have a smaller, 4 cylinder, manual car that is relatively new with low km's, give me a shout as I will still need a bunkie for weekend sport. Open to different brands!
Old 15-07-2013, 09:43 AM

ATTENTION MODS !!!!

Could you please delete this for sale thread?

A change in circumstances means the car is no longer up for sale.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Tags
immaculate, kilometres, low, original, wrx