Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2013, 07:38 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

wrxpc at standard level
Default L Series Wagon for sale

Up for sale is my 93 L Series Wagon.

It's been used as my daily driver for 12 months now and is a great little car. Starts first time, driving it nice I get 500km out of tank of fuel, and being a wagon it can carry all sorts of crap without being too big to park at the local shops.

When I bought it the previous owner handed me a file that has every receipt for money spent on the car going back to the dawn of time. Every service, rego etc. It's been well looked after before I got it and I've done the same.

Since I've had it I have fitted:
Tow bar
CD player
Aluminium roo bar
Rola roof racks
Air conditioner - needs gassing

And replaced:
Cam belts, idler arms and tensioners
Camshaft and crankshaft seals
Rocker cover gaskets
Oil pump seals

Has 12 months old radiator and battery, 5 months left on the rego.

Engine is a 1.8L carby job, five speed manual, front wheel drive with high and low range four wheel drive gear box. I've never been off road but they tell me these things are great on the beach because they are so light. Car is showing some surface rust but nothing major.

As I'm going overseas in a couple of weeks I'm keen to see it go so I'm only asking $1200 for forum members. If it doesn't go in the next two weeks I'll put it on gumtree for $1500 or more when I come back.

I'll also throw in the Touring Wagon dash (has tacho) and four door central locking kit I picked up but never fitted.

Reason for selling - I picked up a Touring Wagon (ah the impulse buy ..) and now I'm trying to recover some money before I go away.

Text to zero four zero eight, nine one three, three nine six.

Cheers,

Wrxpc