Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale (Cars Only)
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2013, 05:40 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Rally_Action at standard level
Default 94' WRX (GC8) for sale

**SOLD**

5 spd manual, power steering, electric windows/mirrors and ABS. Turbo timer tied into alarm with keyless entry.
17” alloy wheels, alloy bonnet and 22B type rear wing. Previous owner had a new Pioneer digital stereo fitted.
Apart from an after-market BOV and boost gauge, the car appears to be stock and running stock boost.
The odometer reads 265K, not sure if this is the original engine/driveline.
In Jan 2013 (have the receipt), the previous owner spent $3K on head reconditioning including all new: hoses, gaskets, belts (including timing belt), head bolts, water pump, fuel filter, engine mounts and up pipe.

I’ve just changed the oil (Penrite fully synthetic) and filter, new platinum plugs were fitted when the heads were done.

There is some evidence under the back seat that a new fuel pump and pump wiring have been fitted, (the pump does have a Warlbro type whine to it) however I have not pulled the cover to look.

I also replaced the LH inner CV boot that was split and the complete RH front drive shaft as the boot and outer CV were cacked when we got the car.

Runs and drives well, spools up boost fine. Gearbox is quiet in all gears, synchros all seem good and gearbox oil is clean.

There is no evidence of any accident repairs or under body damage, all the panels are straight and there is no rust.

When we got the car, the paint was badly faded with the clear coat gone on a couple of panels and the bonnet. With some work and a healthy dose of cutting compound, we’ve managed to get the paint work shiny and applied a coat of wax. There is however some scuffs to the left of the front bumper where the previous owner nudged into something. Also, inexplicably the rear wing has been sprayed with wrinkle finish paint.

The interior is tidy. No rips or tears in the seats or carpets, could do with a steam clean if you are really keen. The dash has no cracks or splits and the door trims are all good. A/C is all complete, needs a re-gas.

Just renewed rego for 6 months.

Originally it was planned to turn this WRX into a rally car. With the car being in good condition and with full WA rego, I decided the car is better off on the road than on a restricted license for Rally use only. Would make a good daily driver, quick track day machine or a base for a project.

$5K, will consider offers, however offers need to be sensible and serious. No low ballers or time wasters. Please, calls only. I am busy and don’t have time to reply to continual texts or PM’s.
Attached Thumbnails
94_WRX_1.jpg   94_WRX_2.jpg   94_WRX_3.jpg   94_WRX_5.jpg   94_WRX_6.jpg  

[COLOR=navy]Rally Action Driver Training[/COLOR]

Last edited by Rally_Action; 07-08-2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 07-08-2013, 09:32 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Rally_Action at standard level

Sold.
[COLOR=navy]Rally Action Driver Training[/COLOR]
Closed Thread

Tags
gc8 wrx for sale