Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Sir AntiLag

foxey at standard level
Default FS: Engine, turbo, brakes, injectors etc

Okay, after deciding to spend even more money on my green POS I've got a few things for sale

03 JDM Twin Scroll Motor: This motor is the same as that used in the Spec C's, so it has 9:1 compression, big port heads, aggressive cams, AVCS, forged crank and rods etc. It is a VERY strong motor and has surprised a few people at how much mid range it has the capacity to make. It is still in my car at the moment with the VF37 below, so if you’re seriously interested you can go for a ride to see what it is like. This motor is in excellent condition, does not consume oil, runs perfectly and is able to get over 600klms out of a tank when driven conservatively. $4000 for the complete long motor (i.e. inc timing belt (less than 5000klms old), oil pump water pump etc). (As an aside, I have this motor installed into a 99 GF8 running with the AVCS through a Link G3. If someone is interested I would consider selling the computer as well as the wiring loom and other bits and pieces that have been modified to allow it to fit)

VF37 Twin scroll turbo, headers and dump pipe: Once again in excellent condition, spools like crazy with the above engine and makes a fair bit of power too. Still on the car so can be auditioned. Headers are GT Spec twin scroll and dump pipe was made by Michael South. You will have to supply your own 06+ STi oil sump and dip stick arrangement. This will come with the turbo mounting bracket though. $1700.

Brembos with DS2500 pads and DBA5000 rotors: Pads and rotors are less than 5000klms old, so in pretty much perfect condition. It's all a little bit dusty but still on the car and working great. Squeaky brake pads but awesome stopping power on a GC8, which I am more than willing to demonstrate if the prospective buyer so desires. $2200.
  • Front mount for a GC8, no name but brand new core with piping: $200
  • Defi boost gauge and controller: $300
  • 800cc Top feed injectors and fuel rails to suit (were on a 99): $500
I have other stuff too that I will list up as I find it. Everything that is still on/in the car will be being removed after the 6th of December, but I will be out of the country during this time so would like to get sales before this time. I am moderately flexible on price but I know what the stuff is worth and if I can't get what I want then I'll just keep it.

Anyway, you can email me at bfox@marcenv.com.au or call on 0423 203 862 if you want to know anything more about any of the gear.

Cheers
Brad

Last edited by foxey; 06-11-2008 at 08:33 PM.