Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Subaru Tech Division

apg39 at standard level
Default EOI: Blitz Electronic boost controller

Item Description: Blitz Dual SBC Spec 'S'... Electronic boost controller that can be adjusted 'on the fly' inside the car. Comes with all in the picture, aside from the plastic bag which is just T pieces etc for the vacuum line. I will be taking this out of the car in about a month or so when the Grimmspeed 3 port comes in. Easy to install & turns the car from mild to wild with the twist of a dial.

Quote:
The Blitz Dual Solenoid Boost Controller has four programmable boost settings or various levels of boost. This boost controller features a built-in boost gauge, peak boost display, four different boost settings, boost warning, scramble boost, and a boost limiter safety feature to prevent over-boosting. The Blitz DSBC Spec S Boost Controller uses a single solenoid design capable of handling boost up to 29 psi. The Blitz DSBC Spec S Boost Controller is 1/4 Din size and is campatible with internal actuators and external waste-gates.
Condition: Good, on the car for about 18 months, no faults, hardly ever used. Only selling as I am re-flashing my stock ECU & would rather not play with settings in case the engine goes kaboom. Been used on my Foz with a TD04 at 30% capability (14psi) with no tune & had no issues.
Price: $375 + post
Pictures:

Last edited by apg39; 06-05-2010 at 08:49 PM.