Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

aircoolhead at standard level
Default EOI: Loads of STI performance parts

I am thinking of selling my 04 STI in a couple of months. The car will be reverted to stock. I would like to gauge interest in the parts. All parts were bought new (ie. no second hand parts unless otherwise indicated) so i obviously know the age/condition of everything.

Some of the parts (eg the twinscroll set up) I already have firm interest from overseas buyers but to save the hassle of shipping etc I prefer to sell locally. Prices are what I expect and they are reasonable. These are pick up prices and do not include shipping.

Pls indicate your interest via PM.

1) EJ 25 shortblock (with CP pistons and Scat rods). This is my 2nd 2.5 engine in a year. The first was totally unsatifactory. This engine was installed in Aug 2005 and has done about 10,000 km. The pistons are ceramic coated and skirts are nikasil coated. Cost over $6,000 ($3,200 for new shortblock, $900 for CP's, $800 for rods, $200 for ceramic coating of pistons, $400 ARP bolts, $500 for machining/gaskets etc).
Nb. I personally find the CP pistons a bit noisy esp on cold start up. Had a dyno tune by Lane @ RaceTorque last month (20 Feb 06) and he said the noise was normal. With Ecutek Tek3 on PSI dyno it did 226kw atw and 540Nm torque @4500rpm @ 18 psi boost Did 12.1 sec 1/4 mile on this engine on 22 Feb 06.
I am selling it cheap at $3,000. Engine is still in car so to see/hear it running no problem.

2) Deadbolt "Superzilla" SZ49 oil & water cooled turbo. Ceramic coated with "monster port" internal wastegate. This turbo is virtually new. Purchased new. Fitted onto car last month (10th Feb 06). Done less than 1,500km. New cost US$1,600 + US$200 shipping + 10pct tax + 10pct GST =over $3,000. Asking $2,200 firm.
(Turbine is TD06H. Compressor 49 lb/min)

3) Genuine Subaru twin scroll turbo set up. Includes orig equal length exhaust manifold (ie. extractors with heatshielding intact), sump, dipstick, VF37 and downpipe + turbo bracket. Everything you need to fit the kit is included.Turbo was completely rebuilt in the USA with Garrett wheel (same spec as PE1825 or same as Litchfield uses for their 2.5 STI). Turbo done prob 2,000km so virtually new. Ceramic coated housing. The turbo overhault/Garrett wheel conversion alone costs US$500. This kit is very hard to find. Zero turbo lag with lightning throttle response/acceleration. With the bigger Garrett wheel it is capable of over 400 hp on an EJ20 but still a nice set up on a 2.5 L engine. Asking $3,000 firm.

4) Tial 38mm wastegate. Silver in colour. New and unused. Asking $320.

5) Silicon intake hose (blue in colour). Cant remember brand but was supplied by Race Torque at $560. Asking $400.

6) MRT Cold Air Intake. Supplied by Race Torque at $400 + $125 i paid to ceramic coat the metal intake piping. Asking $300.

7) Tomei headers (ceramic coated). New cost $750 + $200 ceramic coating. Asking $550.

8) Defi 60mm gauges (boost, oil temp, oil pressure) + Control Unit II: virtually new. Fitted onto car by Technik 3 weeks ago. Asking $900

9) Spec C "quick ratio" steering rack: a world of difference compared to the stock STI rack. Asking $650

10) Cusco Zero 2R coilovers. These are the top of the range Cusco with inverted struts. Spring rates are F-8kg, R-6kg. New these are around $3,500. They are virtually new. Fitted on 10 Nov 05 by Wilkinsons Suspension. Done about 3,500km. Contrary to popular belief or hearsay they are NOT a boneshaking ride. I am quite happy with them. They are on the car so the ride/handling can be tested. Asking $2,500.

11) Rota "Torque" wheels. 17 x 7.5 inch. Clear Brembos. Metallic gunmetal grey. Unmarked. 6 months old. Asking $950. No tyres.

12) Subaru WRX decapped injectors. This part was bought "used" recently from someone on this forum (think it was Ballistic). Had it ultrasonically cleaned and flow tested on 17 Feb 06 by Southside Injection Service. Flow tested to 740cc with consistent spray pattern. They are on the car now. Fitted on 19 Feb. Car tuned by Lane@RT on 20 Feb. At 226kw atw (540Nm torque at 4500rpm) injection duty cycle was 67pct so should have plenty of headroom to suit more power. Asking $300.

13) Stainless Steel "Butler" 3inch exhaust (turbo back) but rear exhaust box is a Japanese brand (JASMA certified) as i couldnt live with the orig system which had too much resonance. This system has NO resonance and is NOT loud.

14) Kings Springs (Front KSFL22), Rear (KSRL39). On car just a few months. Orig cost $230 for the set. Asking $100.

15) Whiteline antilift kit (WL-KCA 359). Asking $150.

16) Whiteline rear sway bar. Asking $150 (bar & bushes only.)

17) Whiteline rear heavy duty swaybar mount (WL-KBR20-20). Need to check how much i paid.

18) Whiteline front tower strut brace & rear tower strut brace. Asking $200.

19) Brembo STI calipers (front & rear). Orig Gold. These were bought secondhand last month as I was going to buy a new Forester XT and fit them. Asking $1700. No rotors, pads. Only calipers.

20) GFB lightweight pulleys. $260

21) Front sway bar drop links. Need to check cost.
Old 28-03-2006, 04:31 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

aircoolhead at standard level

Hi,
Apologies for those who have been trying to send me PMs and cant get thru cos my inbox is full. I cleared it but space is so limited and it jammed up again.
For those who cant get thru pls email me on aircoolhead@yahoo.com

Cheers