Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

endlesshysteria at standard level
Default EOI 2006 stock rims and tyres

Ladies and Gents,

As most of you know, the piggy versed a kerb a few weeks ago and as a result 1 of the rims needs replacing. I have the option of upgrading to some Ultrex 18s but need to get an EOI on the potential of selling the stock 17s first.

I am not going to lie as you have all seen the DeLorean pics and that the the rear right rim would NOT suit a daily driver as it hit the kerb pretty hard, and is more than likely buckled. The rim also has a fair bit of facia damage due to being dragged on and off of trucks. Unfortunately I don't have pics as it is down at Stechnic but let's say, apparently it's not pretty. Also the inside wall has some shearing but nothing that can't be fixed with some sanding.

The other 3 rims have some good gutter rash on them from the previous driver. The 2 front tyres are near brand new with probably about 90% on them and the rears about 40%. No name brand tyres.

These rims and tyres would probably suit someone who wants to take them out on a skidpan or track day. Trying to work out a level of interest at the moment to decide if I am going the upgrade. I do not have any pics of the wheels whatsoever except from a distance on the piggy but they are black stock 2006 rims.

Chasing around the $600 mark. Please guys let me know if I am being a bit rich here as I have never sold WRX rims. Open to offers but nothing ridiculous.

Cheers,
Nick.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

ImPreSiV is a guruImPreSiV is a guru

dreaming.... lower it down to $300ish... not going to get too many people keen on buying a set of rims with 1 useless rim... or better yet, remove tyres from rims, sell all seperately

Good luck
Old 01-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

My thoughts too.
Even with all 4 rims in perfect nick i would have thought about $500 - $600 at the most
Old 01-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

endlesshysteria at standard level

Thanks mate, what I wanted to know. As I said above, wasn't too sure and had to check.

Any EOI out there for $300? Sale depends on what ends up happening with other financials.