Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Sir AntiLag

STIMUL8IN at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to STIMUL8IN
Default For Sale: OBDII Reader with WiFi Link to iPhone (Kiwi Wifi)

So I dun bad and ordered the wrong Kiwi Wifi, so this BRAND NEW OBDII reader is up for sale. I paid $240 to get it shipped here from the U.S. looking for $200.

It plugs into your OBDII port (post '96 model year cars) and reads all data that goes to your ECU. Then with an additional iPhone app (something like Rev costs about $42) you can get all this data in the form of gauges up on your iPhone!

WARNING! Don't buy this if you want to piggy-back the additional sensor modules to be able to read additional data that does not go through the ECU. That's what I did and why this is now up for sale. I've already ordered the other +iMFD version and am just hoping to get some of my money back on this one.

I have plugged it into my car to make sure it all works and I have to say, the thing is awesome! Happy to let you have a go before you decide to purchase - we can plug it into your car and use my iPhone with Rev so you can see how it works.

Link to it here

Link to iPhone app here (there are others, but this looks like the best)

Link to lists of standard ECU data that you will be able to read for your car here

Feel free to PM if you're interested
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 29-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Sir AntiLag

Bumpage!

When you have your speed as one of the gauges, it actually counts your 0-60 (mph) times and 1/4 mile times! Very impressed!
[CENTER]My other passion - facebook.com/[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=dimgray][B]JamieWebsterPhotography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Old 15-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Sir AntiLag

Bump-de-bump. It's on eBay now for $220. Clicky. Still looking for $200 from a P-Diddyer.
Old 15-07-2012, 08:40 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Deviouskim at standard level

What were you trying to do with it?
Might be interested. Wanted boost, oil pressure and fuel pressure gauges. This might do the trick instead
Old 15-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Sir AntiLag

It'll give you boost, but not oil pressure and I don't think fuel pressure. Check the 3rd link I posted in the original post, it'll tell you what goes through the ECU. If you want to measure other parameters that don't go through the ECU, you need the +iMFD version, which is why I'm selling this one.
Old 16-07-2012, 06:29 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Deviouskim at standard level

Yeah don't think it would do what I want either
Old 08-09-2012, 08:26 AM
Sir AntiLag

Sold

Tags
kiwi wifi; obdii; iphone; gauges