Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Scoobie Noobie

FortressGT at standard level
Default FS: MY02 Forester GT

Moving along from previous EOI, I am now ready to sell my GT. Had to psyche myself up to it.

Car: 2002 Forester GT - white, manual 78,000kms - standard GT options such as ABS, 4 airbags, cruise control.

Engine: stock internal EJ20T, VF23, Unichip D15 with boost controller, MY02 WRX intercooler on tilt with waterspray via incabin STi switch, 3 inch mandrel system with HKS dump pipe and X Force catless uppipe, RMS 3 inch CAI with K&N in guard, HKS SSQ BOV, STi fuel pump.

Drivetrain: stock 5 speed, RMS heavy duty clutch with 2600lb pressure plate, GFB adjustable short shifter.

Rims, Suspension, Brakes: 17 inch Advanti Raptor Gold, HKS lowered springs with KYB shocks, 27mm Whiteline adjustable rear sway bar, Bendix Ultimate pads with Brembo racing fluid.

Exterior: custom grille with STi badging, JDM rear hatch with top mount spoiler and JDM badging, red brake calipers, MY03 STi bonnet scoop.

Interior: MY05 US STi seats with airbags, shift light, HKS boost guage, MOMO Combat Evo gear knob, aluminium pedals, Blitz FATT turbo timer.

Performance: 162 kw at all four on 14psi at safe tune. Never run on drags but should do mid to high 13s based on other foresters with similar mods and power.

Asking Price: $32,000 ono,

Regretful sale as those of you who know me know that I love this car (some say more than my wife) as this is the best car that I've ever owned. Trying to consolidate loans and save money.

Contact: Henri 0400 400 420, hchew@brucehavilah.com.au or PM

Pics: on request

Cheers