Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Sir AntiLag

ndfourspd at standard level
Default sti parts for sale

hi all

i have some 99 sti parts for sale, there are no prices put down but will take reasonable offers. just pm what you think they are worth and i will pm you back with a "deal or no deal". i am also after some parts, i have post a thread in the wanted section. so if you have one of those items also let me know. i will try for some to get some pics up tomorrow.

thanks
michael

1 x top mount plus y pipe and adapter for bov
1 x battery (almost brand new)
1 x k&n panel filter (not to sure on how old it is)
1 x air box

hey thats really it for now but i will have the following parts available in the not to distant future. so let me know if you want them and when they are finally taken off the car they are yours.......and yes they will cost you

1 x set of gold 16' (the rims are a little kerb damaged but still pretty straight and tyres still have quite a bit of meat on 'em)

1 x sti fuel pump

1 x set of sti injectors

1 x sti turbo ( not a 100% sure but i think it is a vf22. if i am wrong let me know, will check tomorrow in the light and fix it if i am wrong)

1 x rear bumper (in blue with a couple 1 big piece of paint chipped out but straight)

1 x front bumper (which isn't in the best condition so if you buy the rear you can have the front

also might have the standard spring and shocks but will let you know. if you are interested the bottom items please be patience as i am not sure exactly when they will bw available
Old 21-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

chee at standard level

Read the rules please.

Prices must be stipulated. Or thread will be removed.
Old 21-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Sir AntiLag

Default most parts are ready and price changes

hi guys and girls,

most parts now ready for sale and pick up.....the parts that are not available yet are the injectors, pump and turbo and also front and rear bumper......and have changed most prices too

thanks
michael

hi all

well apparently i have been a naughty boy by not posting with prices on the items. so i will put prices on which may seem quite high but you can pretty much ignore them and make me an offer.....must observe the rules......

i have some 99 sti parts for sale, there are no prices put down but will take reasonable offers. just pm what you think they are worth and i will pm you back with a "deal or no deal". i am also after some parts, i have post a thread in the wanted section. so if you have one of those items also let me know. i will try for some to get some pics up tomorrow.

thanks
michael

1 x top mount plus y pipe and adapter for bov - $400 the lot
1 x battery (almost brand new) - $100
1 x k&n panel filter (not to sure on how old it is) - $60
1 x air box - $100
1 x hks full pod filter set includes adapter - $330 (paid $400)

hey thats really it for now but i will have the following parts available in the not to distant future. so let me know if you want them and when they are finally taken off the car they are yours.......and yes they will cost you

1 x set of gold 16' (the rims are a little kerb damaged but still pretty straight and tyres still have quite a bit of meat on 'em) - $800

1 x sti fuel pump - $300

1 x set of sti injectors - $600

1 x sti turbo ( not a 100% sure but i think it is a vf22. if i am wrong let me know, will check tomorrow in the light and fix it if i am wrong) - $1000

1 x rear bumper (in blue with a couple 1 big piece of paint chipped out but straight) - $600

1 x front bumper (which isn't in the best condition so if you buy the rear you can have the front

also might have the standard spring and shocks but will let you know. if you are interested the bottom items please be patience as i am not sure exactly when they will bw available

Last edited by ndfourspd; 08-11-2006 at 08:30 PM. Reason: most parts are now available
Old 08-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Sir AntiLag

Default most parts ready and price changes

bump......