Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-10-2006, 03:33 PM
13Beast

Default FOR SALE - 2002 Subaru WRXZ STi

Hi there guys and girls,
The time has come to part with my baby. Bought it in Melbourne, Im only the second owner - previously was owned by Garry Blackman; arguably one of the most skilled restorative motor trimmers in Victoria - and contracted by Subaru to do all the leather trimming for all new Subarus imported to Australia and optioned with leather.

I have a genuine reason for sale - I'm heading back over east and need to sell it as I have another car already (Peugeot 205 Gti) which is far better suited to inner-city driving, and MUCH cheaper on petrol, insurance and the whole bit. The cost of freighting two cars back over east, plus trying to find garage space or street parking in inner city Melbourne is hard enough with one car let alone two!!

In total the car has done around 69,000kms. It has a full Subaru Service history - all of which (except for one service done here at City Subaru) were performed by Subaru Sti Docklands. The car was also professionally dyno tuned in house at Sti Docklands; netting 172kw @ all 4 wheels.

Modifications include (these were all installed by Sti Docklands)

- 3 inch X-FORCE turbo-back full s/s exhaust
- Extreem heavy duty cushioned button clutch
- Extreem lightened flywheel
- Lowered King Springs

Cosmetics -

- Charcoal mirror tint 15%
- Clear front and side indicators

I'm asking $32,500 or close to it. Will consider swap for VX or later SS ute, or sedan (must be 6spd) with cash difference.
I have pics for the car - and tried to upload them - yet the max file limit for uploading attachments is only 39kb... If you want to see pics, I am more than happy to email.
If interested PM me or phone Dave on 0405 143 393.
Cheers!
Old 31-10-2006, 01:23 PM
13Beast

Bump
Old 13-11-2006, 09:45 PM
13Beast

Sold