Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff
Default V5 STI Type RA Limited parts - With PICS

Peoples,

Now that my car is nearly finished I have the following up for sale from a V5 STI type RA Limited. The car has done 67k and was in very good nick.

I will post up pics tommorow

1: 2x Blue Front Seats. Incl the rails etc. Straight bolt into all GC's. There is some wear to the yellow bit of the logo on the drivers seat but generally in very good nick. No cuts. There are a few small dirt marks (the seats have been in storage for over 12 months) but I will get my car cleaner to clean these off. Also have the buckles and seatbelts if that helps - $650 pr - Update. Car cleaner been and with exception of one small mark seats are now totally spotless. Any inspection welcome.

Passenger Side Seat

Drivers Side Seat

Passenger side logo

Drivers side logo

Seat Belt Tag

2: Carpet. The usual grey colour. There is also the floor insulation. I am not sure if this is specific to the type RA or if it is just the normal stuff. $200

3: Roof lining: The roof lining but bear in mind it has the hole in it for the roof vent. I will also include the plastic shroud that goes in the lining for the vent. You are also welcome to the interior light and associated wiring $100

4: Full set of STI springs and dampners. Have no idea whether they work or have stiction issues. You are welcome to buy them then if they dont work I will happily give you your money back. $300

5: Full air con system. Everything is included from the condensor and evaporator to the compressor and bracket & tensioner pulley. The only things that are not included are the fan box (presumably you will already have one of these) and the single din control unit as these are still in the car $250

6: Rear seats. Very drab single colour (black I think) and they are not split fold but in good condition $50

7: Version 4 front bumper. This has just come back from the panel beaters and has been sprayed in WR Blue. I was given the wrong one by the wreckers hence I now have a spare $100. It is purely the skin and does not include any of the associated hardware i.e. indicators or rio bar. I just hosed it off in the photos. The pain is not bubbled. It is simply water.

8: Rear parcel shelf cover. It does not have the holes for the speaker and got wet so is a little warped $free to good home.

9: Gone

10: The air bag set up. I am not so sure about whether to put this up or not and the system has definately fired once. I dont know whether you are meant to replace everything or not. If someone can use it they are welcome to it. As far as I know everything is there except one sensor and the bit that goes in behind the steering wheel. $0

Last edited by urabus; 05-02-2007 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Addition of pictures
Old 22-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Updated - Now with Pics
Old 28-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Bump
Old 01-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Car cleaner coming on Friday and will clean seats.

Will be spotless
Old 05-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Seats now clean.