Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff
Default 2006 JDM BP5 Legacy bits

here are some bits off my halfcut i'd like to clear. all parts came off a 2006 BP5 JDM Legacy with approx 9000km on the clock. parts are in Perth and obviously a WA buyer is preffered, but i am willing to ship at buyers expense

I am a little open to offers as of course none of this stuff fits my car. first person to gimmie cash gets it

Stock JDM Bilstein front struts and springs. the struts themselves have taken a hit, but i'm selling them for the progressive rate springs attached to them

$150

Macintosh stereo & climate control, with CD and mini disk player. comes with the factory Macintosh amp and when i peel em of of the loom the plug for the back of the stereo and power & control to the amp

$350

Legacy cluster. i don't really know if there is a difference between the aus and the JDM clusters, but mine says legacy on it! as above, it has ~9k on the clock. (no pic atm)

$250

Genuine STI aftermarket strut tower brace. had some coolant splashed on it but that'll clean off, and a few scratches. I'm going to take it to a spray painters to see if it can be touched up easily but if thats the case i'll want more for it

$300

Last edited by jEstEr?; 24-01-2007 at 11:34 PM.