Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Sir AntiLag

Adrian at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to Adrian
Default eoi. Worked/Stalled Auto Box

Expressions of interest at this stage for the worked auto box in my 95 Legacy GT - still in good running order and still in my car at this stage.

All work completed by Baileys Automatics in Balcatta (Perth), over 4k spent over a period of time - probably more lol.

- 2700rpm hi stall good for 16psi 4100rpm launches on my TT
- thicker flex plate
- new torque converter nuts (thread taped on i think)
- tweaked line pressures - has been running 270psi peaking at 320psi for the last year and a half
- 240-270psi before that
- a number of re-machined internals (can dig up what was done when it was first built)
- clutch packs were recently new when the build was done, no extra clutch packs installed
- has always been run on an oil cooler
- very punchy shifts, but soft when you drive soft
- has probably done around 30k in its modified state, 90k in total, at ~55k it had new clutch packs installed before i owned it
- oil regularly checked and even replaced with the expensive stuff, probably not required as its always looking fresh...
- box always monitored with a temperate gauge, only goes above 80C if pushed but able to hold about 98C on the track but the oil is good for holding about 115C+. Can include temp probe, but not temp gauge (can advise on installing one). Only tracked once a year, only dragged twice.
- sale would include the TCU from my 95 if required

Box currently has a torque sensor issue, which I will be fixing in the coming weeks. If a buyer is keen I will separate with it while its out of the car, either pickup from the workshop or the workshop will be able to install in your car.

This box owes me quite a bit so I'm chasing close to 3k if possible. But price is negotiable, not sure what such a bit of kit is worth to people.

Make a good drag box for a big HP application, or as in my case a very good streetable and even trackable box.

Any questions please ask.