Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > Wanted
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-04-2006, 09:18 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

EvilCabbage at standard level
Default WTB - Cheap Mobile Phone - somewhat urgent

Came down to Perth for a few days over the weekend, went into a movie on Saturday afternoon and turned my phone off. After the flick I tried to turn it back on and it's caught in some death loop, just keeps rebooting and rebooting. Looks like it's chomped my friggin' SIM as well, so I'm proper screwed. Already been without a phone since Saturday and it's my main 'lifeline' to the outside world

The phone is under contract but it gets dropped a fair bit at work, so my chances of a warranty repair are approximately zero.

Ideally I don't care what the phone is, brand, features, etc, as long as I am able to make and accept calls on it and send / recieve SMS. Would be great if anybody has something fairly robust, as previously mentioned I do tend to drop / bounce the phone a bit.

So if anybody has anything they'd be willing to let go for $50 to $100, I'll be keen to take it off your hands. I'm dyin' already! Got back to Kal and had the boss screamin' that he'd been trying to get a hold of me all weekend

Last edited by EvilCabbage; 25-04-2006 at 09:21 PM.