Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > Wayne's Group Buys
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level
Thumbs up ***UPDATED PLEASE READ.....Group buy: Piaa sporza carbon finish window wipers

Hi all,

Been looking at these for quite awhile now, basically ever since I first saw them on Ramon's S201 I've wanted a set so I thought I might aswell give everyone else a chance to get some as well as I'm buying some for myself before winter.

So whats so special about these you might ask? well the blade is made from silicone where as most factory wiper blades are just plain ole rubber and also they are aero dynamic due to their design, theyre UV protected, ultra lightweight and lastly they look hawt!!!

Basically we need at least x10 participants otherwise the shipping will kill the price.

Looking at appx $100 a set (previous price was $60ea wiper delivered) and this is just an appx price but can guarantee they will not increase from that figure and will more than likely be cheaper.

***They come in various sizes so you'll need to measure your current ones then choose from the following:
(you need to measure both wipers as they are different lengths)

Short sized: 350mm, 380mm, 400mm, 430mm, 450mm and 480mm

Long sized:500mm, 530mm and 550mm.

So once you've chosen the length post up here your username, model, size and length like so: JDM_STYLE, 06 GD STi, LONG SIZED (L)550mm, SHORT SIZED (R)430.

Here's what they look like:

Very easy installation as seen here in the instructions:
http://www.performance4trucks.com/pa...structions.jpg

***Ok going to let this run for another week and will close it on Monday the 18th April and will send out payment instructions that day, ALL payments will have to be received by Friday the 22nd April.

Cheers,

Wayno

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO

Last edited by JDM_STYLE; 13-04-2011 at 09:37 PM. Reason: updated price per SET

Tags
buy, carbon, finish, group buy, jstyle, piaa, readgroup, sporza, updated, window, window wipers, wipers