Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > Wayne's Group Buys
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level
Exclamation Titanium Muffler TBE's & CBE's LTD TIME SPECIAL PRICING

Hi Guys n Gals,

I've been looking at doing some Titanium exhausts for awhile now and contacted the factory more than 10+mths ago after being given the lead from my Jap supplier.

I haven't felt it was the right time to make them available just yet as I had/have other things in the pipeline, until I recently started getting PM's here and messages on the J-STYLE TUNING FB page about people wanting a quality exhaust system.

So I've decided to make these available at a discounted introductory price and order them on an individual request basis to see how they go.

Here is a little bit of info and some pretty pics:

THERE IS NO MINIMUM BUY AND THESE ARE ORDERED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.

These exhausts are from the same factory that make some of the big name Jap brand exhausts so they're of a very high quality.

Basically they're made of quality stainless steel for the main piping and is
3" in size then is in full Titanium for the actual muffler and also has the burnt tip look, the dump is a high flowing Bellmouth style and has all the censor plugs and fitting brackets in place along the whole exhaust.

*** These are specifically designed for RHD cars and not for the US market where you'll find those systems for LHD will usually fowl or hit on our steering knuckle.

Titanium is extremely lightweight so will save you a fair bit of weight from you stock muffler, it also makes an awesome exhaust note
too.

These are NOT Ti-c mufflers with Titanium tips and stainless steel muffler barrels they are full Titanium Mufflers.

Pictured below is the GC version which has differ hangers to the GD version, it seems to reduce down in size at the front part of the centre pipe in this pic but they actually have a small flexi section near end and it is full 3" for the TBE's as seen below.

Just the cat back systems will have the 2.5" to 3" flange where it mates up to the std dump pipe pictured here making it a direct fit and won't affect power.

The intro price for the one pictured is basically at cost price and is $800 for the TBE and $680 for the CBE and is available only to the first x10 orders. (x3 have already been ordered)

All gaskets etc are included and a Twin Scroll dump is apparently available too.

*** Twin Cannon mufflers for newer GR and GV WRX's and twin exhaust Liberty's will also be available in the future but pricing will be slightly different due to having 2 mufflers, these will be put up once availability is secured.

*** This introductory price does not include install costs and must be picked up from the Canningvale area
(if out of the Perth area such as Albany etc something will be worked out to make it easier for you)

Other branded Systems with a Titanium muffler are usually priced around $1500+ iirc.

So if you're interested then just PM me and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Wayno

PS: if you require a system for another car such as Evo or S15 these can be purchased aswell.

*** Disclaimer: I take no responsibility or have any liability for supplying these and how you use it, I will however if the exhaust is deemed faulty by myself after inspection and must be installed by an experienced and competant person.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO

Last edited by JDM_STYLE; 13-06-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Tags
cat back, cbe, j style tuning, jstyle, muffler, pricing, special, tbe, time, titanium, tuning