Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-09-2010, 11:36 PM
STI Master

BoxorBeast at standard level

I don't know but all the Indo/Chinese people kids I know are wealthy as f#$k!!!!!! seriously this guy has an EVO8 MR as first car but now a R35 and his 19 ??? that's crazy
Old 16-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxorBeast View Post
I don't know but all the Indo/Chinese people kids I know are wealthy as f#$k!!!!!! seriously this guy has an EVO8 MR as first car but now a R35 and his 19 ??? that's crazy
aren't you 18 with an STi as your first car? i dont see the difference....

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 16-09-2010, 11:54 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

FEI-STi_REX at standard level

^ +1 LOL who cares what they drive and how wealthy they are? *rolls eyes*

And these cars look great, the last three cars I've had have all been white too lol the R34, EVO and now STI... Can't wait to see the mod list!
Old 16-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEI-STi_REX View Post
^ +1 LOL who cares what they drive and how wealthy they are? *rolls eyes*

And these cars look great, the last three cars I've had have all been white too lol the R34, EVO and now STI... Can't wait to see the mod list!
doesnt really count if its handed down wealth either...in saying that, i wouldnt say no

JDM version 3 STi RA
Old 17-09-2010, 12:01 AM
Sir AntiLag

Makoto at standard level

we all live seperate lives, but the most important thing is we are all healthy and share the same passion for car....that's all it matters...........

BTW i worked my arse out for my own car.....some people are born rich, and we should also respect that i believe.......life is too short to worry about this anyway....
Subaru WRX 2001- Sold
Nissan 180SX 1993 - Sold
Ford Laser 1995 - Sold
Old 17-09-2010, 12:06 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

FEI-STi_REX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3 RA View Post
doesnt really count if its handed down wealth either...in saying that, i wouldnt say no
Agreed. I try not to pass judgement to anyone and what cars people drive because realistically... You don't know other peoples situations and how they're born and how they live their lives.

I have a friend who looks extremely young and has personalised plates on her brand new SLK... She's actually mid 20's and a dentist and worked her ass off to have purchased her car... I've also purchased the cars I've owned and couldn't care less for who drives what cars... I just get pissed off at people that even ask or question it that's all, let's all enjoy our cars and get on with it and stop asking why this person is so rich and has this much money etc. Makoto said it well, totally agree.

Having said this... This is an awesome garage but I have to ask, what is the market value of these cars like in Indonesia? Is it similar to Malaysia and Singapore?
Old 17-09-2010, 07:22 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

wrxsti at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEI-STi_REX View Post
Agreed. I try not to pass judgement to anyone and what cars people drive because realistically... You don't know other peoples situations and how they're born and how they live their lives.

I have a friend who looks extremely young and has personalised plates on her brand new SLK... She's actually mid 20's and a dentist and worked her ass off to have purchased her car... I've also purchased the cars I've owned and couldn't care less for who drives what cars... I just get pissed off at people that even ask or question it that's all, let's all enjoy our cars and get on with it and stop asking why this person is so rich and has this much money etc. Makoto said it well, totally agree.

Having said this... This is an awesome garage but I have to ask, what is the market value of these cars like in Indonesia? Is it similar to Malaysia and Singapore?
The market price is similar to singapore market value if they were brand new. Indonesia is fortunate not to have the 10 year old rule, where you have to sell the car or pay huge amount of tax to keep old cars

Tags
family, saputra, white