Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree380Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Update time. A day of good, a day of annoying.

The good - got the roof wrapped by Gav @ GT Graphics. Superb service, great bloke. Highly recommended.

The annoying - the stupid fuck in the US who does the BlueBatMobile overlays. Initially my order was missing from the group buy package, so they ended up being sent separately. When I do get them, he's given me yellow fog light overlays instead of the black 3/10 tint I ordered, he sent me two left hand side inner tail light overlays (as you can see in the retardo rear end), and the headlight tint is 6/10 not the 3/10 grade I ordered. Looks mean, but I am probably going to take it off tomorrow. I feel it would be a definite canary earner and I'm not keen on chancing any insurance issues. The 3/10 would have been a whole lot more subtle, albeit equally risky.

Here, have some photos:

Alright, now I have 3k tax return to play with. I'm thinking rims (only Ultrex or Rota) with some decent rubber considering I have barely worn S-Drives on the car already (may try selling them) or a TD05-20g and retune (alternatively an AVO380). If I chuck on 18's I'll have to put in lowering springs as well.

Whatever I do, it will be the last significant change for quite a while as the fiancee and I are close to purchasing or building a house.

Eagerly awaiting positive contributions, and expecting flames from the usual bullies

btw: unless you're running Firefox with colour management/ICC profiles enabled, the colours are probably going to be fucked
monkeee likes this.

Tags
betty, craigh, dak, my08, red, verso, wrc