Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree84Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Sir AntiLag

SJTWRC at standard level
Default Steph's peanut

Just been reading a few of these "your driveway" threads and thought yeah why not?

So, first things first: I'm subaru crazy

Been influenced by my family by going out to gravel and tarmac rallies since I can remember... hence why i love cars, but the wrx's have always stood out to me, especially by going to Rally Australia and meeting Petter Solberg and Chris Atkinson.

Got my P plates July 2010, and naturally I wanted a wrx. But, studying fulltime didn’t really work in my favour money wise so, I settled with a '98 honda civic which i love dearly, still have it as my daily.

The money situate soon changed as I started working fulltime with my qualification in hand. I bought my MY03 wrx in march this year, and it was definitely THE best day of my life! To me it was perfect, so sexy in red!

Of course everything can’t be perfect. Wasn’t long before things started going wrong… in fact it was 3 days. New radiator, head gaskets and clutch please! Unfortunately my trusty mechanic was away on holiday at the time so I painfully watched my new car just sit in the garage for two months. Did I mention how bloody painful that was?!?

But, even after a bumpy start I am very happy with my rex. He is my pride and joy, a dream come true for me. And gotta love all the looks I get as a chick green P plater with a turbo subi haha

Last edited by SJTWRC; 17-01-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Tags
peanut, steph, teejay is making his move