Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Your Driveway (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-driveway/)
-   -   scary spec (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-driveway/46770-scary-spec.html)

nick73 14-12-2015 02:46 PM

[QUOTE=scary;828583]Thanks to Daniel for sending me photos

This has finally arrived![/QUOTE]

Update.

scary 14-12-2015 02:48 PM

still sitting presumably in the same spot as the photo was taken

scary 19-08-2016 11:51 AM

End of an era today

A deal has been done on RSRA to be sold.

It will be going back to stockish trim so a number of items will be shortly up for sale.

Everything is high end gear and I won't be in a mad rush to get rid of but no doubt some bargains to be had.

At this stage some of the items I expect to be up for sale will be;

Cusco suspension - see previous in this thread
STi chrome molly fly wheel and clutch - See previous needs rebuild
1000cc injectors
PW Top mount
PW fuel system
Sway Bars
PMu brand new 5x100 2 piece rotors front and rear and PMu matching brand club racer pads
GTX3076r turbo - maybe 100km
PW oil cooler
MMS catch can
Maybe brand new Jim Berry clutch - 6 speed
Maybe Cusco R180 rear plated diff

There possibly will be some more but if interested in any of the above or items you have seen in the build thread to date send me a PM that you are interested and I'll get back to you on availability as some stuff is good to go straight away while others have to come off the car.

The only main item I am retaining at the moment is the Cosworth engine - Now straight up and down this thing produced such easy power BUT it melted a piston for a variety of reasons.

For the right price the undamaged heads, and 2.65l crank, rods and pistons (3 off) will be for sale BUT I stress the right price as it no longer owes me anything am more than happy to sit it in storage for another day and another project.

Dan [GTI] 19-08-2016 11:59 AM

Sad to see this chapter end mate. Any ideas for what will be next?

scary 19-08-2016 12:03 PM

I have the ute and that is amusing to play with at the moment - 1st time I have not owned a turbo liberty since 1994!

If no one buys the engine I will continue to keep my eye out for a GC8/RS liberty rally/race car that is going cheap to pull apart and ground up build - but I have a large extension at home to sort out before any of that starts.

REXXXED 2.0 21-08-2016 02:30 PM

Interested in the

Pmu rotors

And catch can

When they are officially for sale

Sorry about the car i have seen it sitting at mms a few times now :/

custard is the new wr blue

scary 22-08-2016 08:39 AM

[QUOTE=REXXXED 2.0;840810]Interested in the

Sorry about the car i have seen it sitting at mms a few times now :/

[/QUOTE]

Honestly it is just a lack of motorvation to rebuild it that is all - it got to the point of the last one where it was neither a road car or a track car and basically a compromise for either.

Next one will be a proper track car without messing around