Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Soksta is a guruSoksta is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer25 View Post
ahhh belmont.
Somehow I survived, so it can't be that bad....

Still saying no to the mod bug Tom?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:55 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Boxer25 at standard level

Quote:
Somehow I survived, so it can't be that bad....
Yeah because we spent most if the time hidden under the car installing the mufflers.

As for the mod bug well its not going to be done by halves. I like the torque of the 2.5 and after almost memorizing Tino's build thread i am having some ideas but will cut in to my F1 travel budget in a couple years. I initially planned to go to Le Mans 24 hour or do the VIP ticket in Singapore F1 in 2014/15.

As u know I may lose the MY10 and go a model or two up then weigh up a STI ( ie can i get a strong box fitted and a built donk slotted in a stock WRX for less than a price of an STI) and then dump a built sleeved donk in there then become a life member of PWRX.

So in the end it will be an all or nothing or another different car proposal.... end essay.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:23 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

safe at standard level

Hahah...No stress mate I live in Nollamara
I will PM you soon and we can get that coffee.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:48 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Boxer25 at standard level

Update has been long over a due and few/far between.

Unfortunately bad news for the WRX as this time next year or sooner it may be history. Just as i was getting in to talks with Mike from LF performance about a gearset upgrade, boss announces the likelihood of moving premises.

my initial angle of mods was to beef up the box first before diving in to the engine mods. was also in talks with dave at racetorque as well.

the dilemma is that i will be getting a work car not long after the relocation, however our garage is not a 3 car covered garage and i am farked if i am leaving the wrx outside. i would sell it to an owner who will look after it than have it in the elements deteriorating as the car is pretty much immaculate. current work area is all covered parking so i have been spoilt thus far. new premises is in the open under huge trees.

also the car does bugger all mileage these days since missus scored a job 5 minutes from me but she doesnt have the luxury of covered or secured parking so i cant give it to her to take turns car pooling us to and from. although i do play catch up once of twice a week and take it for a clean out when wife works late or on the weekends.

other choice is to buy a house with a larger covered garage, but wont be happening any time soon.

very annoyed.

Tags
mymy10wrx