Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Your Driveway (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-driveway/)
-   -   Satie's 02 STi (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-driveway/62300-saties-02-sti.html)

Satie12 05-09-2015 10:17 PM

First time rallying today at the rally school, was an absolute blast!
opened my eyes to a whole different perspective of driving, so many things you have to take into consideration when driving a all purpose track/rally car. Walked away with even more respect for my STi and what its capable off.
For anyone that's interested I put up what I thought were my best 2 laps out of the day.

Was driving a 02 STi with a very responsive turbo :D

[YT]LogJlgUAwI8[/YT]

dnbosiris 05-09-2015 11:31 PM

[QUOTE=Satie12;829599]

Was driving a 02 STi with a very responsive turbo :D

[/QUOTE]

Twinscroll?

Satie12 06-09-2015 07:52 AM

No wasn't twinscroll as it had the subaru rumble, im thinking it was probably the stock vf35 with a decent tune, for the most past the subaru's engine wise felt pretty stock.

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

Satie12 13-10-2015 09:35 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Bit of an update..

On the grand final weekend me and a few mates decided to kick the footy, unfortunately we found out we we're no where near as good as we use to be.. which resulted in smashing my left hand side mirror and completely snapping it off.

and just before you thought it couldn't get any worse!

Some low life's decided to break into my car that night to steal my sunnies which resulted in a smashed window :(

Thankfully I was able to find a donor door quickly for a awesome price installed the window and was as good as new! Gave dougy a call from stechnic who happened to have a left side mirror in my colour = winning :D

And on a even brighter note I had these awesome car parts arrive from the US! Invidia Full cat-less system with a V3 dump pipe with a sweet looking titanium tip!

Next are a set of UEL headers, bigger fuel pump, 3 port solenoid and then off for a tune to ASG :)

RichX 13-10-2015 09:52 PM

I reckon that is going to be very loud. Brace yourself!

nick73 13-10-2015 10:12 PM

Rjjjjjj??????

REXXXED 2.0 13-10-2015 10:36 PM

[QUOTE=nick73;831262]Rjjjjjj??????[/QUOTE]

oh no incoommmmmmiiiinnnngggg

Satie12 11-11-2015 11:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Little bit of an update,

Unfortunately my rear o2 sensor decided to go, so had the STi throw some codes, so in the up coming week she will be seeing a nice new one!

Also a very productive weekend ahead.. new rotors and brake pads all around, very interested to see how she will perform afterwards!
Gonna be awesome !

Satie12 28-11-2015 04:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Decided I might spoil myself with a early Xmas present..

Ultrex UEL headers and up-pipe
Big thanks to Rob from Ultrex, top bloke to buy some parts from!