View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Banned

kristian90 at standard level
Send a message via AIM to kristian90 Send a message via MSN to kristian90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR WRX @ WA
My car had some unresolved electrical problem where turning on the indicator or reverse light causes the guages to stop working momentarily and the turbo timer to start counting down (like the ignition key is switched off and back on quickly). Other electrical load such as radio or lights do not cuase this problem.

I thought it was some faulty ground connection or a relay under the dash but all connections seems okay. The problem got progressively worse NOW THE CAR WON'T START!!

I've checked all fuses in the engine bay and under the driver's dash, all okay. When the ignition swithch (IS) is in "Accessories" the radio and horn works. The dash lights and headlights DO NOT work when IS in "On" posi. The starter motor and engine turns over when IS moved to next position but car will not start.

I'm thinking either the Laserline alarm/immobiliser or ignition switch is faulty...any suggestion on how to check. What other problem it could be? Car has Autronics ECU, can this be faulty?

ALSO, which mobile auto electrician would be recommended for Ossy park area... frustration is taking hold!!!

Cheers
Yeah i would try a mobile electrician or take it down to see STEVE at Maximum Motor Sports in Malaga he will sort it out for you for sure

This is a bit of the topic but do you have a daughter that used to play for balcatta soccer club???? because i have seen your car there and one of my mates knows your daughter pretty well if that is her