View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Sir AntiLag

AC Schnitzer at standard level
Default Disrespect to cars ?

Just wondering, have any of you ever experienced people leaning on your car as if it belongs to them ?

Do you feel that it is disrespectful to the car owner or is it perfectly fine ?

To answer some questions in advance, No, leaning on the car will not result in dent. Its the act of it that might be disturbing.

What are you thoughts ? Share your experiences.

For some reason I've ran into quite a number of people like that.

1) While doing window replacement, my car was parked outside. 1 mechanic outside decided to lean on my CF wing and have a chat with his friend.

2) Ralliart Drivers Training. I don't know who this fella is. He was invited to help out with the event at barbagallo. The idea is that Ross Dunkerton and him will bring everyone 2 slow laps. My car being the first means that this unknown fella will be driving my car.

This dude happily puts his Helmet on top of my car roof and lean on my car with his super sexy tight jeans with his arms folded and sunglasses on. For those of you wondering, some jeans actually have metal rivets on rear pocket.

3) Having a chat with a couple of friends at the carpark, couple of guys came over and asked which Evo series it is. Having told them, they decided to knock on my CF wing, boot, fenders. WTF IS WITH THE KNOCKING ??!

4) Having boost gauge installed on my ex MY03 wrx. While the mechanic was working under the bonnet, this guy walked over to him to enquire something. He happily placed his hand on my bonnet and lean on it to the point my bonnet looks strained from pushing it rearwards.

5) While waiting to run at the motorplex, couple of guys came over and asked which Evo series it is. Having told them, 1 of them decided to touch the roof AND STARTED KNOCKING ON THEM. WTF IS WITH THE KNOCKING AGAIN !@%#!%.

1 of his pals told him, "hey man don't anyhow touch other people's car man", he replied, "I'll touch whatever I want".