View Single Post
Old 15-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Sir AntiLag

wrx_diamond at standard level
Default Rebuilding my EJ20

yo fellaz!

I have a MY00 wrx with 133,000kms (standard engine) and am looking into rebuilding! Now i know there are some threads up already explaing the costs etc, but none where of workshops over here! i live in midland so i want to get my engine rebuilt around perth! Now how much is it going to cost appox, and i have heard alot of ppl talking about the EJ207?? now is that a newer engine ??? like what model wrx is it out of, and how do i find out more information about rebuildin! What options are there and keep in mind my limit is around the 6k mark! It would be much appreciated if some people could lead me in the right direction! i dont want to be ripped off!

I acually emailed Alex from RMS a while ago explaining my situation and he said it would cost me around 10k for a 2.2 stroker kit which put me right off since i can only spend around 6k and thats sorta pushin it as i want to buy turbs and other little cosmetics etc etc...!!!!! so are there ways to have a nice fresh engine for about 6 or am i just wasting my time!!!!

Thanks guys!