View Single Post
Old 19-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level
Default Biljana needs help - especially if you're a maco

Hey guys, my mates sister needs help...normally i don't do this kinda shit but i actually know the person so read it:

"Hi guys,

As most of you know, my sister, Biljana, has leukemia and as part of her latest treatment she NEEDS to have a bone marrow transplant!

i've tried, but I'm not a match, so we need to look else where...and soon.

That's why I'm writing this email to you all in an attempt to try and find a match for Biljana and save her life.

If your interested in trying to see if your a match for Biljana, and helping out, you will have to go onto the bone marrow donor registry (but keep in mind that only 1 in 1000 donors will be asked to donate for a patient requiring a transplant in any given year).

for more information have a look at this web site:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/

if your interested please call the number below to get the nearest donation center to you and tell them that you want to donate bone marrow for Biljana Koloska(it's initially just a simple blood test):

Australian Red Cross Blood Service
290 Wellington Street Perth WA 6000
Phone: +61 8 9421 2886
Fax: +61 8 9325 4115

If you can't, then that's cool, but please foward this on to as many poeple as you can, (particularily macedonians -as there's more chance of a match) and lets give finding her a match a try!!!!!!"

New toy has arrived, 1/4 mile in 11.2 sec and only 114hp!