View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 11:19 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

DVSLYQUIK at standard level
Default Hey guys im new :)

Hi my names Alex, 21 years young and car mad :P
Live in Seville grove or better known as North Armahole (just upper class trash) :P

My first car was a 1985 Mitsubishi Colt that was mildly worked and beat most stock crumpledoors and falcons.
Then a 2001 AUII Fairmont (TS50 Lookalike) which people might have seen if they ever cruised with Carnal, UCC, Perth Falcons, TPC......
Then a 2006 BF XR8 (also people mightg have seen) With a SCT Flash tune making 300BHP Stock apart from the tune ran a 13.2 and did make a few evo a wrx owners grumpy when beaten by stock tank :P
Now im looking at a 2007 Impreza WRX STI
So yes i have converted from being a muscle lover to a needing a tissue lover :P ahaha

I was first into a lover of the Evo's after driving the Evo 6.5 Tommi and the Evo 9 but then got behind the wheel of a 04 STI and loved it and that boxer sound just made me smile haha
So now im looking at a WRX'y haha

Ohhhh and as im going for a test drive tomoz and having a look at it is there anything anyone can tell me to look for, like any common probs that i should try and sus out also what sort of price i should pay for a 2007 Impreza WRX STI with about 35k km's on the clock ?

Cheers guys and glad to be part of the forums
Alex (Plated DVSLYQUIK)