View Single Post
Old 16-09-2008, 08:28 PM
Scoobie Noobie

kyle at standard level
Default Soon to be MY07/08 Lib GT Spec B owner (hopefully!)

Hi all

My name's Kyle and I've been a member for over a year now... well really lurking for that long.

I first signed up when I was looking to buy my second car as my first car (1992 Nissan Silvia Qs SR20DE) was written off in an accident (not my fault!). Bascially insurance didn't want to fix it, so I bought the wreck off them for $1000 and then sold it for $2000! Was happy about that!

I was looking for a RX Liberty, however, it was about of my budget so I went for a 1994 Honda Integra VTI-R. This car caused me many problems, so I got rid of it only after 3 months. I was then looking for a Liberty again, but couldn't find a good deal so I ended up with a 2006 BF Ford Falcon Futura. It's a good car, but damn boring!!!

I am now correcting all I have done wrong in terms of cars ! Basically, I'm in my final semester of Uni and for a graduation present im getting myself a MY07/08 Lib GT Spec B manual. I really miss manual cars so I can't wait to get this! I've been looking at many Liberty forums and reviews and the GT Spec B seems to be a great car.

I have a meeting with Autopia (car lease place) who are going to formalize everything on Thursday. I've been offered a graduate position at HBOSA IT (Bankwest), so I should probly thank them for this. I will hopefully be in a new ride in December... so long to wait tho !

Perth-WRX seems to be a great community and I hope all of you are ready to accept another lib owner (American Dave... I LOVE your car!!!)

Cheers guys, look forward to being more active
Kyle