View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

This is the reply I've dropped in their letter box:

Dear Resident,

Please be advised that my vehicle complies to all current ADR's, specifically exhaust noise which has an upper limit of 90dba @ 6 feet.

My vehicle registers 87dba which, as you'll agree, is well within the legal requirements.

"Running for 15 minutes" --> I'm sorry, please try to get your facts straight. It's actually for 5 minutes in the morning, at aproximately 7:25- 7:30am (or possbily 7:20-7:25 if I'm running early) when I depart for WORK.

I'll also add; that as 99.5% of the population are also beginning their working day at this time I cannot, for the life of me, see any issue with a car being warmed up for a 5 minute period.

"Hearing you come and go at all hours"--> Have you nothing to do but track peoples every move?

Sorry, but until we live in a POLICE STATE and under CURFEW, I am free to come and go from my own property as / when I see fit.

Idle down time is always a maximum of 30 seconds at night time and ZERO after midnight.

Perhaps you would prefer me to host parties and play bassy dance music loud EVERY Friday and Saturday evening until 10pm (as permitted by LAW).

I see part of the solution in you closing your houses rear glass sliding door that, for some strange reason, you leave open 24/7.

You chose to build your house right up against the rear most boundry of your property and choose to leave that door open.......Yet noise from my property is an 'intrusion', please get some form of a grip on reality....

Oh, and next time that white corolla is parked on my verge, I'll have it clamped.

Here's my name and mobile number, if you wish to discuss this issue any further.

Sincerly,
Ross
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited by Rossco; 04-12-2008 at 10:39 PM.