Thread: Dccd (1997 Ra)
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA
Default Dccd (1997 Ra)

hey guys, just picked up 1997 version 3 STi RA 2 days ago and im fiddling around with DCCD settings... can anyone give me some idea of what the actual splits are front/rear on the different settings..there are 4 + a lock setting

the DCCD indicator is in the middle of the tacho and speedo and is currently set to the green setting (which i found is nicest to drive around car parks etc as it doesnt clunk) there are 3 other orange settings and a lock setting. the logical thing to me seems the more you scroll up the little guagey thing, more drive is sent forwards?

i did a search and heaps of threads popped up did some searching/sifting in those but none really gave me any specifics. any information greatly appreciated, the manual is in jap so no luck there

cheers fellas

EDIT: had it on the highest orange setting and slow turning close to full lock was like having a locker diff...whole end rear end of the car was skipping along behind hahah...think ill save that for the track!

JDM version 3 STi RA

Last edited by V3 RA; 20-12-2008 at 08:06 PM.