View Single Post
Old 26-12-2008, 07:20 PM
STI Master

doadrift at standard level

A) If the one at the airport isn't as good its about 100x better than "harbour town" so I'd love to see the other one.

B) I don't know which RSLs you went to but some of the bigger ones are fucking awesome, great food aswell. Of course there are smalled dodgey ones but I still rate some of those better than alot of Perth "upperclass" resteraunts.

Oh and since we are presuming things I'm pretty sure this is you in this video right?
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dDbNuJ25ZzU

C) I'm hardly looking at it through coke bottle glasses I clearly just appreciate the things you don't and don't agree with ALOT of the voters in WA. Thats why differant cities are differant, each to there own mate. And calling me a muppet for the second time in a row?? Do you steal all your insults of 14year old forum users? Grow up mate and realize you can't force your beliefs on other people. Taking generalized views of places will get you no where. If your happy here thats fine, thats why people live here.Me personally, I hate this place and always have, I have travelled alot around australia and the world and am not happy here. I'm not happy with things at the moment and I' not happy with the ways things are going. Perhaps I will find what I want in Brissy and perhaps I wont but I refuse to settle for less.

nyway Im over keyboard battling you, as much as you seem to enjoy its boring as fuck. I'm not going to be dignifying you with a response frm now on. convo over. Cheers.