Thread: *rant*
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schm0rky
Fuck dude, they bad in newman hey, pass out on the road, piss and shit at the post office, and have sex where ever they like.

i think its funny, we(white people) have the full ambulance service up here, but for them(locals) they have a specially designed troopy cruiser noongah ambulance service, where if one of them is hurt they just get thrown in the back, no machines, no beds no nothing. serves them right.

i dont stop for nothing these days, so many people listed as missing in northern pilbara towns it isnt funny. would rather hit em instead, at least you can say they were passed out
I know! I used to live & work in Newman......Newman caravan park FTL!!

Toughest alcohol laws in the state there.....

Don't even get me started on the 'bushies' that used to come through town and try to use our pool as a bath.......glad we had Elvis with us (75kg Bull Mastiff), they'd take one look at him and scamper.....LOL!
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]