View Single Post
Old 27-07-2009, 02:00 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

deviant at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza View Post
I think you are picking the wrong race of people to start with, you should be using the American Indians as an example not African Americans whom have assimilated well into society, much like the Chinese, Greek & Italian migrants who came here in the early days, don't try to tell me there are no problems with the American natives with the government pouring billions into them as well.........they still want to live on reserves and sponge money from the government and they have had a couple of hundred more years of Western government than the coons over here..... so until you fix your own country don't fucking sprout on like a typical yank import, fuck off back to the good old US of A and go do some do gooder work there instead.

And don't be a fucking dick, slavery was abolished in America in 1865, you sound like a typical social worker constantly making excuses for the parasites, go take a walk through a couple of the parks around 2am near Northbridge or move in next to a family of them in Balga, or better still go and sit in your car on the main street of Fitzroy Crossing, Leonora, Laverton at midnight and see how quickly you change your mind.
Now respond like a grown adult capable of holidng a conversation without resorting to name calling and swearing to force your point across. Grow up.

I'm not American.

I was aware I was not picking on a native population. I am just getting at the basic facts that a country has gone from repressing a race of people to having a black president inside one generation....how did they achieve this? Decendants of slaves and decendants of people that lived in fear of a KKK lynch mob are now productive members of society, why is this? Without saying "Cos they are lazy karnts" why don't aboriginal people integrate in to the community as well as the immigrants the communities are made from? Why do they cause problems in those places you mention instead of going there to enjoy it or support it or make it a better place?