Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

View Poll Results: Have your say!
I cant stand the stinking useless parasites. 31 38.75%
I like them and would happily live next door to a family of Aborigines. 6 7.50%
The world would be better without them. 31 38.75%
My life has been affected in a bad way at some time by coons. 30 37.50%
Quinner should get a high five for starting this thread ha ha 26 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Sign me up!
Handbrake!!

dtrally is a gurudtrally is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviant View Post
I'm guessing the general feeling is that everyone is sick of people sponging off the hard working tax payer.
Not everyone. Mainly the hard working taxpayers are sick of being sponged off. Some people who don't work all that hard (mosly govvo workers and do gooders) think it's fine.
Old 27-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Quote:
Some interesting points of view. I'm guessing the general feeling is that everyone is sick of people sponging off the hard working tax payer.

I find an interesting comparison when comparing Australia with the USA. 40 years a go in the USA an African American was not even allowed to walk on the same side of the street as a white woman, had to work unpaid as a slave, had no rights to education or healthcare and would be beaten and hung simply because they are the 'wrong' colour....that would only be as far back as your dads generation. Look what has been achieved since then....they now have a black president which would have been laughable back in the 60's.

Why can't Australia get it as right?
I think you are picking the wrong race of people to start with, you should be using the American Indians as an example not African Americans whom have assimilated well into society, much like the Chinese, Greek & Italian migrants who came here in the early days, don't try to tell me there are no problems with the American natives with the government pouring billions into them as well.........they still want to live on reserves and sponge money from the government and they have had a couple of hundred more years of Western government than the coons over here..... so until you fix your own country don't fucking sprout on like a typical yank import, fuck off back to the good old US of A and go do some do gooder work there instead.

And don't be a fucking dick, slavery was abolished in America in 1865, you sound like a typical social worker constantly making excuses for the parasites, go take a walk through a couple of the parks around 2am near Northbridge or move in next to a family of them in Balga, or better still go and sit in your car on the main street of Fitzroy Crossing, Leonora, Laverton at midnight and see how quickly you change your mind.
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.

Last edited by Pimpreza; 27-07-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 27-07-2009, 02:00 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

deviant at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza View Post
I think you are picking the wrong race of people to start with, you should be using the American Indians as an example not African Americans whom have assimilated well into society, much like the Chinese, Greek & Italian migrants who came here in the early days, don't try to tell me there are no problems with the American natives with the government pouring billions into them as well.........they still want to live on reserves and sponge money from the government and they have had a couple of hundred more years of Western government than the coons over here..... so until you fix your own country don't fucking sprout on like a typical yank import, fuck off back to the good old US of A and go do some do gooder work there instead.

And don't be a fucking dick, slavery was abolished in America in 1865, you sound like a typical social worker constantly making excuses for the parasites, go take a walk through a couple of the parks around 2am near Northbridge or move in next to a family of them in Balga, or better still go and sit in your car on the main street of Fitzroy Crossing, Leonora, Laverton at midnight and see how quickly you change your mind.
Now respond like a grown adult capable of holidng a conversation without resorting to name calling and swearing to force your point across. Grow up.

I'm not American.

I was aware I was not picking on a native population. I am just getting at the basic facts that a country has gone from repressing a race of people to having a black president inside one generation....how did they achieve this? Decendants of slaves and decendants of people that lived in fear of a KKK lynch mob are now productive members of society, why is this? Without saying "Cos they are lazy karnts" why don't aboriginal people integrate in to the community as well as the immigrants the communities are made from? Why do they cause problems in those places you mention instead of going there to enjoy it or support it or make it a better place?
Old 27-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Sign me up!
Why stop at two bar?

tuna is a gurutuna is a guru

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,,25549881-2,00.html

Long live the WRC
Old 27-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Sir AntiLag

MadDocker at standard level

Quote:
why don't aboriginal people integrate in to the community as well as the immigrants the communities are made from?
They don't want to and they arent given enough of a reason to put in the effort.

If this country stopped the wellfare checks and other benefits and made them accountable in society they would either integrate, die or go back to the bush. Any of those are fine with me.
Old 27-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Without saying "Cos they are lazy karnts" why don't aboriginal people integrate in to the community as well as the immigrants the communities are made from? Why do they cause problems in those places you mention instead of going there to enjoy it or support it or make it a better place?
Because the overwhelming majority of them are barbaric scum!!! Let's get this shit sorted right here right now.

It is not WHITE people who are teaching kids as young as 2 to steal, sniff petrol, drink alcohol until you can't walk, smack your family in the head with whatever you deem as a weapon until they are unconcious, fuck your sister/cousin/disabled wheelchair ridden grandma, break stuff for fun or bash people (of any sex, creed, religion, race or denomination) for fun.

That stems from the culture that THEY, ABORIGINAL people are digging themselves into. How is a kid ever gonna stand a chance when he's being ass raped at 4 by every family member he knows with a penis? How are they ever going to have respect for the law when mum teaches them to steal stuff while she keeps the person behind the counter busy? It is a problem that stems from the older generations and teachings that the white man is not to be trusted.

But hang on!!!

Didn't we try and fix this vicious cycle once before? Oh yeah, the so called "Stolen" Generation. Then we have to say sorry for trying to give them a better life, free from ass rapings, daily violence and substance abuse?? WTF???!!!
Old 27-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Quote:
Now respond like a grown adult capable of holidng a conversation without resorting to name calling and swearing to force your point across. Grow up.

I'm not American.

I was aware I was not picking on a native population. I am just getting at the basic facts that a country has gone from repressing a race of people to having a black president inside one generation....how did they achieve this? Decendants of slaves and decendants of people that lived in fear of a KKK lynch mob are now productive members of society, why is this? Without saying "Cos they are lazy karnts" why don't aboriginal people integrate in to the community as well as the immigrants the communities are made from? Why do they cause problems in those places you mention instead of going there to enjoy it or support it or make it a better place?
If you want to quote bullshit like there was slavery 40yrs ago then you can expect to be called names and like I said there are just as many problems in the US as there are here with their natives, no matter what anyone says to you you will not change your point of view........unless you put yourself in a position to be affected by these people, they are the biggest racists in the world, trust me, 90% of them hate you for no other reason than you are white, they refuse to let go of the past even though most of them have as much white blood as they do black if not more, The government needs to do like they did in the States where there is a cut off point at which you can call yourself Aboriginal, say 60% white then you are classed as white & receive the same treatment as everyone else, no hand out's, no free university, no cheap loans etc etc.
It's a constant excuse for the poor me attitude the majority have........oh I'm aboriginal you took my country, NO we took your ancestors country a couple of hundred years ago, when you get over it you'll be a better person, you weren't born, neither were your parents, grandparents, great grandparents etc etc. you wanted an apology, you got one, has it made any difference........No not a bit yet you harped on about it for years. They do not want to help themselves because they expect whitey to do it for them.
Why do they destroy the places they live?.......because they have no respect for anything and because they know stupid courts, governments & do gooders will slap them on the wrist then re build it for them, I'd suggest you do as I said before and go and mingle with them before you defend them.
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.
Old 27-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

yumafia at standard level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGZ3kaAfQJs
Old 27-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

yumafia at standard level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwhxXaM2q-g
Old 27-07-2009, 03:20 PM