View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 03:48 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Silent at standard level
Default Police and licensce center... right hand doesn't knwo what the left is doing...

Hey everyone

So i get pulled over last night, and a cop tells me my licence has been suspended all the sudden for an unpaid fine in 2006. Theres just one problem, my licence just got renewed in 2008.... so i can only ask what the fuck.

And to add to it,, apparently i live in scarb osbourne park, for extra info i live in thornlie area and in 2006? i just got my licence renewed in 2008 so somebody has fuked up. So i decided to call the cannington police station to see if my licence really is suspended.. "apparently " it is suspended with an unpaid fine and that i have 11 points left with a unpaid speeding fine.

Just one problem i don't fucking live in scarbs, and one point??? that was for fog lights 1 year ago and that was paid then too. So somebody has obvoiusly changed my address and is using either my details or just somebody who can't fucking do their job properly. Now i can't drive my car except to the whelshpool to get this bullshit fixed!!!!

The cops can't even give me any info cos thye only inforce the law and the licencing center provides details.... all this shit stresses me out!!