View Single Post
Old 13-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff
Default Fuktard employee of the day

Right, the company I work for employs about 100 people and I am in charge (amongst other things) for all the resources. i.e. phones / vehicles / tools etc.

Anyways some of these retards never cease to amaze me. So I thought I could put up some of the more frustrating oxygen thieves and their antics and some people can get an idea as to why I throw stuff around my office so often. Feel free to add other stupid things that your fellow employees do.

Ok. Retard 1 (been with the company over 5 years / has company vehicle which he got by deception / in a position with a lot of responsibility / he is always based in the one location) kills his phone. I sent him a brand new samsung tradesman thing about 2 weeks ago. All is good. Today I get a call asking if I had anymore chargers laying around. I ask him why he needs another one. his reply. "because the battery only lasts 2-3 days and if I forget to charge it at home it goes flat during the day at work". I ask him if he can not bring the charger in from home and leave it at work. "Yeah but the charger is very touchy and if you knock it it stops charging". I ask can you not check it before you go to bed? "Didn't think of that but I still want one."

So my logic is either he has lost his charger or the dog has eaten it etc and he is too stingy to buy another one.

Now what I want to do is take it off him and give him a shitty old nokia where there are heaps of chargers laying around the office etc and get his brand new phone off him. Rather childish I know but it is soo frustrating.

Rant off.

Brendon