Thread: Pussy Whipped
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralex View Post
Haha, I keep them under control with the right kind of ointments. Well see I view things differently. I've spent the last 22 years travelling all over the globe, and you know people for three years, then don't find them again until Facebook reared its head. You need to forge your own life. Yeh, it's good to have mates and all, but you're not going to spend the rest of your life with them. (Not saying this person in particular is tying the knot with said woman, but you get my point)
Yeah I hear you.....

I've lived in a few different (remote) places too...but I still keep in contact with a few friends from my younger days (36 next b'day). It doesn't matter if you're married, have a gf, kids etc etc.

Your real mates will be around when you need them, that's not to say you're out on the piss with them every weekend....Heck sometimes I haven't seen my best mate for 2-3 years at a time!
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]