View Single Post
Old 22-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

creampie at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by androo View Post
you sir are a retard two brake companies didnt even want to touch this relocation conversion, they said they can do it but didnt wanted to do it, enzed and hose master said the same they can do it but didnt wanted to do it and mani ended up having to do it amongst other things in a short period of time considering he has never had to make brake lines from scratch i believe he did a good job if you can top a better job rip them out and show us how its done
Well said piggy!Nobody in Perth wanted to even touch the brake lines,Manni did an awesome job on them and did them in time for Tino to pick up the car Saturday morning so he could put the motor in.Tino was more than happy with the end result and even if he wasn't,He is more than welcome to come back so we can fix anything that he isnt happy with!If you can tell me ANY other shop in Perth that would have Plated,Painted and custom made all the brake lines and Fuel lines in 3 weeks,Please let me know!And this isnt the only wrx having the abs unit hidden with custom brake lines made so guess we're doin sumtin right!