View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level
Default EOI: 99 2gen Liberty RX

Hi all,

I'm putting up an EOI for my other car, its a 1998 (late 2nd gen) Subaru Liberty RX

At the moment it needs a new head gasket and speedometer does not work (it just dropped to zero and havent had the chance to diagnose)
Only really drove the car once a month or so before it did the gasket - caused by air in the cooling system from an incorrect coolant flush.

Car is near immaculate, body is straight apart from a scratch near the towball and a cracked fog light.
Has travelled roughly 150,000kms.

Car features/details:
5spd manual
2.5L NA
AWD
15" alloys
climate control
alpine s type speakers
momo steering wheel and woodgrain dash
central locking
power windows, mirrors
6 months rego, paid last week

Only pic I have at the moment, will take more this arvo after a good wash..

Plan was to use this car as my daily, so I could get serious with the WRX, but havent actually driven it much since my WRX came about
We're in the process of building a house at the moment, and dont really have the cash for fixing it, and it has spent the last 6 months only getting driven onto the lawn every month or so for a wash.

Looking for $5000 or nearest offer. I purchased this car early 2008 for roughly $11,000 off a retired guy who was headed off in his new caravan around the country,

Comfortable cruiser - would be a good buy for anyone who has the cash to fix, or possibly even do a B4 conversion on (you can buy a front cut for around $3-4000)
If it doesnt sell, I'll be hanging onto it to do the conversion when I have spare cash again

Anyone interested, please PM me for more info etc.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Last edited by Jezza; 13-01-2010 at 10:58 PM.