View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 11:07 PM
STI Master

Trexx at standard level
Send a message via Yahoo to Trexx
Default Weird radio signal issues

Tonight the wife rang me from outside as she was leaving and said her garage door remote wont work. I closed it from inside thinking battery.

When I left the house alarm remote wouldnt work so I used the alarm panel after noticing the wife left without her keys and trying both our remotes.

I then got in the liberty and it wouldnt start tried everything I could think of (keyless entry and start button) but wouldnt start. went inside and got my spare key fob but still nothing. this is when I noticed my neighbour and his family cursing their garage door. I asked what was wrong and he said the remote wouldnt work.

I was pressing and holding the start button and also pushing the steer wheel controls when the car finally started.

Oddly enough the neighbour across the road was standing in her garage looking angry pressing her car remote and pointing at the car.

when I returned home the wifes car was out the front, she mentioned the garage door wouldnt open and the car wouldnt lock.

I managed to get the garage door open after pressing my remote many times but also my car wouldnt lock with the remote.

Unsure what is going on but it is weird.