Thread: 24 hrs to go.
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mARC View Post
I'm assuming they are referring to existing issues found whilst undertaking the work or bits and pieces that may have been on their way out before the mods.

As can be seen throughout this forum ASG and MMS are widely respected, so I wouldn't be concerned with quality of workmanship.
I am not worried about taking it there, I have every confidene in them from this forum. Although I can remember somewhere reading that someone had an issue after a Verso.. Can't remember what it was now though. As you said might have been a part that was just about to fail, and was a coincidence it happened only a couple of days later after the tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strubaru View Post
na, thats not what i meant mate, sean & nick are great at what they do (they tuned my foz also) so no drama's there

but you know what cars are like, put more power through and then clutch starts to slip for example
I have only had the car a two weeks, after going through the log book folder, I found a reciept showing it has had an exedy $1300 clutch put in only 3 months ago. Woo Hoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwest_rumbler View Post
make sure you get charts with before & after boost curves on them.
Will try to remember