View Single Post
Old 30-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level
Thumbs up Forum discounted AOS group buy

Ok guys and gals I have secured the supply of SGMotorsports AOS systems for all 2.0lt and 2.5lt Subaru's for supply in WA.

These are no longer sold to the general public through SGMotorsports and are only available now through authorised resellers and I'm lucky enough to be one of them.

They were a great success over in the states so I thought I'd give the forum members a chance to also get a hold of these AOS units at an introductory special PWRX only price.

These will be also sold in group buys on multiple Subaru forums in OZ but I personally
will be providing to PWRX members at a slightly lesser price.

RRP on these in Australia as told to me by the wholesaler is $329aud for the Anodised versions.

However I like giving back and supporting the forum where I can so I've decided to price them at the special price of $270 for these units, OH AND THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING TO PERTH TOO

So I think it's a nice discount and even the famed Grimmspeed units are $340aud which are black painted and the PROVA units are appx $419us which are also painted black, so there is a good difference in price and these SGMotorsports ones do the exact same thing and available in Anodised colours which will be BLACK, RED and BLUE.

Basically to get this price we need between 20-30 orders, so if your keen for one then please put your name down, preferred colour and amount you want eg:

JDM_STYLE

x1 Anodised BLACK, RED or BLUE

Once this is done PM me for payment details as this is the one and only info and payment thread that will be made as a lot of people put their names down for things but then never pay, so once a $100 deposit is made I'll update the list which will be put in the post below with who’s paid and colours chosen and also so people can track the numbers.

***If we hit over 30 the first 5 people will receive an extra special price.***

As soon as we get the numbers to make an order at this special price
they will be put into production with your chosen colours and finish.

Here are some pics below:

BLACK ANODISED VERSION:

RED ANODISED VERSION:

THE CUT OFF DATE FOR ORDERS IS THE 30th NOVEMBER

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS HERE:
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/1920...6-am-291k?da=y

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO

Last edited by JDM_STYLE; 10-10-2010 at 06:58 PM.