View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA
Default Video camera, editing software etc

After viewing JME's MVC collection over the past week or so, i feel that i should be documenting more aspects of my life throught various forms of media. I possess nothing more than a point and shoot camera and have no image processing/media programs (other than the basics) on my computers at home.

I never take my camera anywhere and I'm not huge on taking photos, videos or anything of that nature, just take a look at my build thread, not a single pic of the new motor on there Hopefully, thats all going to change soon.

For my motorsport exploits (when the car's finished that is) ill be buying a HD GO pro, so that has that side of things covered, but i want to know whats the latest and greatest in the world of video camera's, I'm after an all rounder, something fairly compact, with HD capabilities and still shot function, decent zoom and thats about it. Price is not really an issue, but i dont want to go overboard.

also, what programs are good for editing, movie making and all that sort of stuff. I'm sort of in the market for a PC and or laptop. I was considering one of the new Macs, especially as it will be used primarily as a media PC and they are far superior in that area compared to the other options available.

JDM version 3 STi RA